Students can get through this article NCERT Solutions Class 6 English honeysuckle Chapter 1 Who Did Patrick’s Homework. Complete solution of honeysuckle class 6 lesson 1 is given in this article. class 6 English book honeysuckle question answer is completely free. Students can prepare for the examination in a better way with the help of question answers for class 6 English chapter 1. Let us then see below the ncert solutions for class 6 english honeysuckle chapter 1 Who Did Patrick’s Homework.
NCERT Solutions Class 6 English honeysuckle Chapter 1 Who Did Patrick’s Homework
The purpose of honeysuckle class 6 chapter 1 questions and answers is only to give good education. NCERT Solutions Class 6 English honeysuckle Chapter 1 Who Did Patrick’s Homework prepared with the help of National Council of Educational Research and Training. The question answers of class 6th English book NCERT are designed keeping in mind the CBSE syllabus. Check out the NCERT solutions for 6th class English book lessons from below.
Class : 6
Subject : English honeysuckle
Chapter : 1 Who Did Patrick’s Homework
Working with the text :-
Qus.1 What did Patrick think his cat was playing with? What was it really?
Ans. Patrick thought that his cat was playing with a little doll. But in reality, it was a small-size man.
Qus.2 Why did the little man grant Patrick a wish?
Ans. The little man granted Patrick’s wish because he saved his life from a cat.
Qus.3 What was Patrick’s wish?
Ans. Patrick wish was that the little man should do all his homework till the end of the semester.
Qus.4 In what subjects did the little man need help to do Patrick’s homework?
Ans. The little man needed help to do Patrick’s homework, in English, Maths and human history.
Qus.5 How did Patrick help him?
Ans. Patrick helped him by working harder , he even stayed up at nights.
Qus.6 Who do you think did Patrick’s homework — the little man, or Patrick himself? Give reasons for your answer.
Ans. Patrick himself did his homework. The tiny man did not know anything, Patrick stayed up at nights and worked hard. Even his parents wondered what had happened to Patrick. Therefore, it was Patrick who did the homework, not the little man.
Working with the language:-
A. Fill in the blanks in the sentences below with the words or phrases from the box. (You may not know the meaning of all the words. Look such words up in a dictionary, or ask your teacher.)
|Out of luck Mystery True to his word Chores|
|Semester Between you and me Look up|
- Some people find household ___________ a bore, but I like to help at home.
- Who stole the diamond is still a ___________.
- This ____________ we are going to have a class exhibition.
- ______________ , the elf began to help Patrick.
- Can you _________ this word in the dictionary?
- I started early to be on time, but I was _________ There was a traffic jam!
- She says she’s got a lot of books, but ______________ I think most of them are borrowed.
Ans. 1. Some people find household chores a bore, but I like to help at home.
2. Who stole the diamond is still a mystery.
3. This semester we are going to have a class exhibition.
4. True to his word, the elf began to help Patrick.
5. Can you look up this word in the dictionary?
6. I started early to be on time, but I was out of luck. There was a traffic jam!
7. She says she’s got a lot of books, but between you and me I think most of them are borrowed.
B. Use the clues given below to complete this crossword puzzle.
- Very tired.
- Had an angry look on the face.
- Short trousers.
- A fault in a machine that prevent it from working properly.
- a small and naughty boy fairy.
- Work that must be done everyday , often boring.
- A basket with a lid.
- Give a short, high- pitched cry.
Ans. 1. Weary
Get NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English Honeysuckle All Chapters From Below
|1||Who Did Patrick’s Homework|
|2||How the Dog Found Himself a New Master|
|4||An Indian American Woman in Space|
|5||A Different Kind of School|
|6||Who I Am|
|8||A Game of Chance|
|10||The Banyan Tree|
How did you feel about getting the who did patrick’s homework question answer?, Do give us your valuable comment. The purpose of answering questions of class 6 english honeysuckle chapter 1 is only to give better knowledge. Apart from this, you can also check NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Other Subjects from here Also, NCERT book for class 6 English subject can also be obtained from here.
|To the main page of this article||click here|